Monday, December 25, 2006

Don't Lie to Me!

Have you been naughty or nice?

Just kidding. I'm sure you've been a bit of both.

Well, it's Christmas day and I just wanted to drop a quick note to wish everyone a Merry one and hope that Santa's been good to all of you. My day's been pretty uneventful, but then, this is Camp Arifjan so my expectations were pretty low anyway. :)

Got to sleep in until 0930, woke up & went and got a work out in, ate (a piece of ham & a little bit of mashed potatoes), and came in to work. Worked on the change of command ceremony itinerary that's coming up here in the next week & a half and called the family. (Thanks to Eileen for transferring me out to the in-laws' house when the morale minder wasn't working for me!) Everyone's up and getting ready to open up some presents. I know Santa's been good to my little stinkers, Maddy & Gracie, because they've been SO good for Mommy while I've been over here; I'm sure they're going to love everything they get. And they deserve all of it!

Nothing much else happening -- you know, the usual. I've been studying for my chief's test which is going down on January 18th, so that's been occupying a lot of my time. Gotta make sure I do well on that since this will be the best shot I have at it. And if you don't get a ticket you can't dance at the party, if ya knowhutimean. Got all my tickets punched so this'll be my best chance to make it -- just have to get past that little exam, which shouldn't be a problem. Just hope that Sailor of the Year curse doesn't catch me!

Anyways, I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and hope that you're enjoying some well-deserved time off with family & friends. Have a great one and drink six or seven for me!

No comments: